Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Shereff
Dr. Michael Shereff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Charleston, SC (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shereff is affiliated with University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center, Ambulatory Surgery Center and Roper Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Shereff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Shereff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Arthur Dinenberg
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sarasota, FL 1.48 mi27
Dr. George Storey
Sarasota, FL 1.48 mi39
Dr. Jeffrey Oettinger
Sarasota, FL 1.48 mi29