A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shereff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shereff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shereff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shereff graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shereff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Shereff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shereff practice?
- Dr. Michael Shereff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shereff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.