A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherer graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Abraham Sherer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sherer practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherer practices Psychiatry near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Severna Park, MD.
See Fairfax Psychiatrists.