A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherer graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Abraham Sherer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sherer practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherer practices Psychiatry near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Fairfax Psychiatrists.