A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherling, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherling graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sherling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aron Sherling MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sherling practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherling practices Dermatology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lake Worth Dermatologists.