A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sherman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roscoe Sherman MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Pathologists.