A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shevach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shevach, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevach graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Shevach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neil Shevach MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Shevach practice?
- Dr. Michael Shevach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shevach practices Radiation Oncology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Sequim, WA.
See Port Charlotte Oncologists.