A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shevach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shevach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shevach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shevach, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevach graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Shevach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital
- United Health Service, Johnson City, New York
- Lourdes Hospital, Binghamton, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Shevach MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Shevach practice?
- Dr. Michael Shevach has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shevach practices Radiation Oncology near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Radiologists.