A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shevach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shevach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shevach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shevach, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevach graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Shevach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital
- United Health Service, Johnson City, New York
- Lourdes Hospital, Binghamton, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Shevach MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Shevach practice?
- Dr. Michael Shevach has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shevach practices Radiation Oncology near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Radiologists.