A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shiekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shiekh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiekh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shiekh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shiekh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiekh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shiekh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Hospital
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Shiekh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Shiekh practice?
- Dr. Michael Shiekh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shiekh practices Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Stephenville, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists.