A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shier graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Shier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Shier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Shier practice?
- Dr. Michael Shier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gratiot, MI.
See Port Huron Orthopedic Surgeons.