Dr. Michael Shifflett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
VG would recommend for any hip or knee problems. I am a 64/yr old female with osteoporosis. I suffered a complicated knee injury and shattered patela.2/ months ago. I am walking with a brace and on the way to full recovery.Dr. S. Knows what he is doing, an excellent experienced joint repair surgeon

March 26th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr. Shifflett has the most spectacular assistant named Laura. She will always return your call. Their whole office is caring, organized, and good at what they do. Multiple successful surgeries!

January 25th, 2013
Saw a doctor for a second opinion on knee replacement. Glad I did. A torn meniscus is quite easily repaired and I did not need a knee replacement. Post op x 1 year now. All is well with second choice. Future knee issues will be likely. I prefer conservative medicine. Age 56.

January 19th, 2011
I had a total right hip replacement.I'm in my 50's over weight and out of shape. Before my surgery I interviewed yes interviewed 3 doctors from 3 different medical groups. Keeping in mind which hospitals the doctors were affiliated with. I picked Dr.Shifflet and had my surgery at Queen of the Valley in Napa. I made the right choice. I have received OUTSTANDING care before,during and after my surgery.I bounced back pretty fast too. Note that Everybody is different. If you have a choice to choose a doctor for your surgery,I suggest you have 3 consults with 3 different doctors. Arm your self with knowledge before your appointments. YOU decide. It's your body! I'm so blessed to have had that opportunity instead of having my insurance company choose the doctor for me. I made the right choice!

January 18th, 2011
Awesome bedside manner
Dr Shifflett was amazing in treating my condition and I loved him so much I recommended a close friend for knee surgery!!!!! Great experience

October 8th, 2009
Health Record Technician
Best Doctor in the world for orthopaedic problems. Dr Shifflett has helped me to keep working for the past 5 years. My issues are many.Dr Shifflett always takes the time to listen to me, never making me feel rushed. His nurse is awesome and always helpful.I would highly recommend him for anyone in need of help.Dr Shifflett's team is the Best!