Learn more about Dr. Michael Shillingford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shillingford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Shillingford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shillingford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shillingford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Shillingford practice?
- Dr. Michael Shillingford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shillingford practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Palo Alto, CA.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.