A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shingles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shingles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shingles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shingles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shingles graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shingles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bradley Shingles DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Shingles practice?
- Dr. Michael Shingles has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shingles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.