A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Briarcliff Medical Associates, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Shinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Shinn practice?
- Dr. Michael Shinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shinn practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.