A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shirazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shirazi, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shirazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirazi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shirazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Shirazi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Shirazi practice?
- Dr. Michael Shirazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shirazi practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Internists.