Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Shirazi
Dr. Michael Shirazi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shirazi is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Shirazi has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Shirazi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Shirazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Carolina Sierra
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.04 mi33
Dr. Harshit Patel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi19