Learn more about Dr. Michael Shirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirk
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shirk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirk graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shirk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Shirk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Shirk practice?
- Dr. Michael Shirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shirk practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.