A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shirk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirk graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shirk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Shirk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Shirk practice?
- Dr. Michael Shirk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shirk practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.