Dr. Michael Shirk, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shirk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirk graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shirk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Shirk practice?
Dr. Michael Shirk practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Shirk, Dr. Mitch Shirk, Dr. Myles Shirk, Dr. Michal Shirk, Dr. Mickey Shirk, Dr. Miles Shirk