A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shishov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shishov, Pediatrician, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shishov
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shishov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shishov, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shishov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shishov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shishov MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Shishov practice?
- Dr. Michael Shishov has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shishov practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Rheumatologists.