Learn more about Dr. Michael Shishov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shishov, Pediatrician, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shishov
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Shishov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shishov, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shishov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shishov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shishov MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Shishov practice?
- Dr. Michael Shishov has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shishov practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Rheumatologists.