A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shishov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shishov, Pediatrician, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shishov, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shishov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shishov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shishov M.P.H. and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Shishov practice?
- Dr. Michael Shishov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shishov practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.