A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shockley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shockley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shockley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Shockley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Michael Shockley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shockley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.