Dr. Michael Shockley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Shockley?

August 8th, 2016

Dr Shockley delivered both of my babies and did an excellent job. I love him! Would highly recommend!

July 11th, 2016

Love dr shockley

I've had him for 6 years I love him he's very nice and makes sure you are very well taken care of! Delivered my 3 babies no problems plus did my hysterectomy nonoroblems

July 10th, 2015

I think dr schockley is great

January 21st, 2012

The

June 1st, 2011

Dr. Shockley is a wonderful doctor that takes time to talk with you and explain everything.

January 17th, 2011

Life

Dr. Shockley truly saved my life. I was bleeding to death and was severely anemic. After Dr. Shockley did surgery, I regained my health and now I'm do ...

December 1st, 2010

An Outstanding doctor who really cares about his patients

Dr Shockley has saw me through the last 9 years. He goes above and beyond the duty he's susposed to. He's not one of those doctors who are just there just for the paycheck he takes the time to care for his patients. He has always gotten me right in whenever I had any problems and I never had to wait. He is truly an outstanding doctor and I would and in fact I do refer all females to him. He truly is outstanding and amazing, he just has a sense of knowing when something is wrong and exactly what to do.

November 9th, 2010

Top OBGYN in Parkersburg

Dr. Shockley is a wonderful doctor and person. He has taken care of me for the past 17 years. He is truly concerned about his patients and their well being. His skills as a surgeon are excellent. I would recommend him to anyone that needs: a baby delivered, necessary surgery or just needing followed for women's health care.

September 27th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Shockley for about ten years now, and I can't say enough good things about him. One of the things that I really like about him is that if there is something wrong with you, he will not stop until he figures out what the problem is. He has always spent a nice amount of time with me asking how I'm doing and any concerns I'm having. He is an excellent doctor and a definite asset to our community.

May 13th, 2010

wish they still had the old staff!

I can't give Dr. Shockley enough praise! He is the best in town by far. However I do not care for the changes in staff since I had my last baby 3 years ago. The same staff was there throughout all 3 of my past pregnancies and now almost all of the staff has changed, and I don't care for some of the attitudes and lack of patient care that I have seen from some of the new staff. They have always given out plastic urine cups to bring to every appt. and now they are making patients give urine samples in dixie cups! I am not happy about this.

February 8th, 2010

Dr. shockley took great care of me during and after my surgery.

May 5th, 2009

He's an outstanding doctor :)