Dr. Michael Shore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Shore?

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Very helpful and intelligent. Highly reccomend this doctor to anyone who needs help. A very respectable man.

Nothing Negative to Say Here..

Posted on July 6th, 2015

First off I have read ALL of these reviews and the ones that are "negative and extremely rude" I have to say are WAY OFF... I have only seen Dr. Shore a couple times but he would NEVER prescribe THAT MUCH suboxone I know that for a FACT! As far as rude... NO WAY!!! It's a shame people have to LIE on these reviews so people who are sincere don't know what to believe!

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Shore presents himself as a pure professional. He is attentive and understanding and shows complete concern regarding your treatment, recovery, and follow-up.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

very easily put i would not be where i am today without Dr Shores guidance

Posted on December 16th, 2014

i have seen dr shore for a year. and can only say he is thhe best. he saaaved my life, i allways feel better after i see him.can only say he is the best

Would recommend to family and friends

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Having dr. shore as my psychiatrist has been very helpful for me over the past several years. I've been seeing him for 3 yrs now and I'm in a much better place. I had seen several other psychiatrists in the past and most of them wanted to prescribe right away. He only wants to if it's really the right fit, which I really appreciated. Thank you dr. shore.

Top Psychiatrist in NJ

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr. Shore is a knowledgeable, humble, compassionate, and accessible psychiatrist who has demonstrated the ability to address underlying conditions and provide a clear plan to care for his patients. I would recommend that anyone struggling with substance abuse and/or psychiatric illness seek therapy from this physician.

A Real TOP DOC

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Dr. Shore is very professional, and really cares about his patients.

Compassionate and Caring

Posted on October 31st, 2014

I sought out Dr. Shore due to needing help with drug problems and anxiety. It was obvious within the first 10 minutes that he was highly knowledgeable, and by the end of the session I could see that he was caring as well. I have only seen him a couple of times, but he has been very helpful thus far.

patient

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

I had gone to Dr. Shore on a friend's recommendation, as I was having problems with depression and alcohol. I have now seen him about three times, and just now read some of his reviews. I am shocked by the negativity that a few people have written about him, as I absolutely did not see any of this. I found him to be extremely thorough, discussed his findings and treatment recommendations and had ample time to answer my questions. I highly recommend him.

What a rude man

Posted on December 31st, 2013

OK the reviews I read are from people that suffer from addiction so who would believe them? I didn't and went to this man! After seeing his arrogant and rude behavior to me. This Dr needs peer review and to get himself looked at. Your instincts are correct. Just because your seeing this type of Dr doesn't mean you need to be treated poorly.

Doctor's Response

I am not sure who you are, but your comments are malicious and untrue. I would also take great exception to suggest not believing reviews from people simply because they suffer from the disease of chemical dependency.

Thank You, Dr.M.Shore!

Posted on September 28th, 2012

When I came to Dr. Shore, many people thought that i will not survive. I followed the treatment and recommendations and after few years he helped me to get off the medications. I am doing very well at work and outside of work. For person who knocked to the doctor door: doctor can have a patient, this is YOU WERE thinking only about yourself.I would recomend Dr. Michael Shore to my friends and to everyone.