A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Short is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Short, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Short has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Short MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Short practice?
- Dr. Michael Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Short practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.