A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Short is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Short, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Short has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Short MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Short practice?
- Dr. Michael Short has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Short practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.