Aug 12th, 2014

If you are looking for an excellent family Dr., look no further! Dr. Short spends time during my appointment to make a thorough diagnosis and always answers any questions I have. I would highly recommend him as a family physician!

save your money show details save your money
Aug 12th, 2014

Dr short has misdiagnosed me more than once. He has scared me into thinking I had cancer and referred me to an oncologist, once I went to the oncologist she said my blood levels were fine and did not have cancer at all. He has also tried to refer me to other specialists that I didnt even need to see. Ridiculous

Matthew Gould show details Matthew Gould
Nov 26th, 2012

Dr. Short is one of the best doctors I have seen. He makes your visit personal and takes the time to explain what is going on with your condition or sickness.

Mother of Sons show details Mother of Sons
Mar 11th, 2011

I've been taking my family to this practice for at least ten years. When my sons outgrew their pediatrician, I brought them to Dr. Short, and they have always been comfortable with him. He has seen them for everything from ingrown toenails to scout physicals. Dr. Short works to develop a rapport with his patients and goes out of his way to let us know what to expect, such as what immunizations are needed for school and college.

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
Oct 9th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Short for a long time and his problem is that he doesn't tell you warnings before he puts you on meds. I'm not really sure what he is for because all he does is refer you to other doctors. Nose problem-ear nose and throat doctor, depression-psychiatrist, pain-pain dr. He is afraid to write prescriptions and only wants to see you over & over to get money.

Review show details Review
by Shane Adamson on Jun 18th, 2010

Office staff did not have my appointment on schedule, but got me in anyway. Dr Short has outstanding professionalism and attention to detail. He spent time with me. Answered some unrelated questions about diabetes. Performed a physical and scheduled me for a follow up to do an autopsy on an odd looking colored patch of skin near my ankle. He was patient to wait for pain medication to take affect before doing autopsy. NO PAIN! YeaOverall good great experience with Doc. Front desk needs a little more organization