A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evett Shy MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Shy practice?
- Dr. Michael Shy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shy practices Neurology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Iowa City Neurologists.