A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Shy practice?
Dr. Michael Shy practices Neurology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Iowa City Neurologists.