Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Shy
Dr. Michael Shy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Clive, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Shy is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Michigan, Harper University Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Shy has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Michael Shy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Adel Afifi
Neurology, Child Neurology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi56
Dr. Patricia Davis
Iowa City, IA 0 mi36
Dr. Caroline Doebbeling
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi25