A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sicat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sicat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sicat
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sicat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sicat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicat graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Sicat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sicat MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sicat practice?
- Dr. Michael Sicat has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sicat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.