A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sicat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sicat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sicat
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sicat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sicat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicat graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Sicat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sicat MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sicat practice?
- Dr. Michael Sicat has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sicat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.