Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sidarous
Dr. Michael Sidarous, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Washington, MD. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sidarous is affiliated with Southern Maryland Hosp, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Ft Washington Medical Center. Dr. Sidarous has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sidarous has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Sidarous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, MD.
Dr. Sureshbhai Patel
Fort Washington, MD 0 mi20
Dr. William Oetgen Jr
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Washington, MD 0 mi40
Dr. Maunank Patel
Fort Washington, MD 0.02 mi10