inactive

Michael Sidarous MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 27th, 2016
Not a great experience
After needing to select a primary care physician for my new insurance, I saw Dr. Sidarous several times. It was not a good experience. While I have no quarrel with his clinical skills per se, I found him cold, brusque, and uncommunicative. If a doctor doesn't take the time to actively listen to a patient and respond appropriately, it doesn't exactly instill confidence. On the plus side, his office staff was courteous and helpful, although the waiting room was very overcrowded and I could have done without the religious radio station playing in the background.

February 1st, 2013
I think that his office staff must have changed a lot from the previous reviews, because I had a great experience. They did forget to call in a prescription, but when I called after hours to ask about it, the problem was solved within 5 minutes, and very apologetically. My experience has been just fine.

March 21st, 2011
from the moment i stepped into the office, i knew i was in excellent hands. it seemed like without me even saying a word, Dr. Sidarous had the answer to all my problems. Dr Sidarous probably could have even fixed my golf swing. Dr Sidarous is engaging and courteous, highly recommended to everyone.5 Stars

May 12th, 2010
Finding a new doc and have filed a complaint
Wow, begin with this was my second visit with this doc and after the first visit I should have clued in. The office staff is VERY, VERY, unprofessional and rarely will call back or get prescriptions called in timely. My last visit I received antibiotics, no diagnosis, loads of tests and xrays and still NO CALL from Dr. I have phoned quite a few times (5) requesting results and NOTHING. I most recently called in for a prescription refill, 3rd call and final one was yesterday.