A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sidor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sidor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sidor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sidor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Sidor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Sidor practice?
- Dr. Michael Sidor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sidor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.