A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sidor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sidor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidor
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sidor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sidor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Sidor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Sidor practice?
- Dr. Michael Sidor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sidor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Mount Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.