Learn more about Dr. Michael Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Siegel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Siegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Siegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Marvin Siegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Michael Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Siegel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Venice, CA.
See Venice Pediatricians and Venice Oncologists.