A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Siegenthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Siegenthaler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Siegenthaler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegenthaler graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Siegenthaler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Siegenthaler MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Siegenthaler practice?
- Dr. Michael Siegenthaler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Siegenthaler practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethesda Surgeons and Bethesda Cardiothoracic Surgeons.