Learn more about Dr. Michael Siegenthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Siegenthaler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegenthaler
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegenthaler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Siegenthaler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegenthaler graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Siegenthaler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Siegenthaler MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Siegenthaler practice?
- Dr. Michael Siegenthaler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Siegenthaler practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons and Bethesda Cardiothoracic Surgeons.