A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sifri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sifri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sifri graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sifri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Sifri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Sifri practice?
- Dr. Michael Sifri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sifri practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.