Dr. Michael Sifri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 23rd, 2016
Top Notch Medical Care on the West Side
There is always some level of anxiety when selecting a doctor. After much research I decided to give Dr. Sifri's office a call. From the time I had my first consultation to the time of my followup visit, Dr Sifri afforded me top class care in a friendly environment. This allowed me to feel more comfortable and relaxed. When it became exident that I needed cataract surgery, Dr. Sifri explained every aspect of the procedure in terms that I would understand. He laid all options out on the table and gave me his professional opinion about each one. By the time I got to the surgery, I felt very relaxed and confident that my procedure was in good hands. You can tell that Dr. Sifri loves his job amd cares about his patients. I would certainly refer anyone who needs cataract surgery to Dr. Sifri. And to top it off, Dr. Sifri is just a heck of a nice guy.!!!!

November 23rd, 2016
There is always some level of anxiety when selecting a new doctor. After much research I decided to give Dr. Sifri's office a call. After all, he was a west-sider and he had many years of experience. ell

October 29th, 2016
Great Experience
My surgeries with Dr Sifri were painless. Results were better than expected. Everything was explained in detail. Dr has a great bedside manner. Would highly recommend Dr Sifri.

October 27th, 2016
Why did I wait so long
You just don't know what your missing until those cataract's are gone

September 22nd, 2016
Talented, Empathetic Eye Physician and Surgeon
Dr. Sifri has taken care of my family's and my eyes for more than 15 years. I have nothing but praise for Dr Sifri and his staff. He is extremely talented, empathetic and very informative during and after office visits. Just had Cataract surgery and follow up (both eyes). He is a magician in the operating room. Thank you for reading.

September 18th, 2016
Eye Doctor
Dr. Sifri is an outstanding eye surgeon. Extremely knowledgeable and a great diagnostician.

September 16th, 2016
Very professional. Dr. Sifri and the entire staff made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed thru the entire experience from initial visit to the last follow up. Both cataract surgeries went perfectly. Would highly recommend.

September 8th, 2016
Dr. Sifri is very personable and professional. He took care of a family member's cataracts. Dr. Sifri spent time explaining the care, surgical procedure, and possible complications. So far the outcome has been wonderful. The staff is professional. It was a long wait (12 weeks) to even get a first appointment, and the wait time in the office can be quite long. But you are not rushed when you are in with Dr. Sifri. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Sifri and staff were wonderful. While they were taking care of me, I felt that I was the most important patient they were taking care . I would refer Dr. Sifri to my friends.

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Sifri is excellent . He spends time explaining all aspects of his exams, treatments and options. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Sifri to anyone needing an eye exam and opthalmolgist . His skill level is high and he is very experienced. I am well pleased with how my cataract surgery turned out.

August 5th, 2016
Dr Sifri is one of the nicest and professional doctors i have ever had the please of meeting. His professionalism and kind heart is rare and rates him high above the rest!

July 29th, 2016