Dr. Michael Sifri MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Cincinnati, OH

4.7

no change

April 13th, 2017
Michael Sifri is as very gifted surgeon and physician.It was a very experience being his patient.

February 17th, 2017
Perfect mix of skill and approachability!
Dr. Sifri guided me through the cataract IOL options, answering all questions with understandable plain talk. The procedures themselves went flawlessly despite some internal scaring from prior glaucoma procedures. A thrilling outcome!

February 10th, 2017
Dr.Sifri And Dr. Elizabeth Agabegin
This is the only eye care center I go to they are very good at what they do and take good care of you.I have been seeing Dr. Elizabeth Agabegin lately and she is very good at what she does. Don't forget Jackie at the check in desk she is so nice and caring in person and on the phone.

January 27th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I have complete confidence n the care that Dr. Sifri and his staff gives me. I would recommend Dr. Sifri to anyone. In fact I already have. He is such a nice person too!

January 19th, 2017
Dr. Sifri is a consummate professional. He is the finest optamalogist anywhere. We have been highly satisfied with his services for many years and recommend him highly to friends and associates

December 22nd, 2016
Highly satisfied
Received very good care from Dr. Sifri

November 23rd, 2016
Top Notch Medical Care on the West Side
There is always some level of anxiety when selecting a doctor. After much research I decided to give Dr. Sifri's office a call. From the time I had my first consultation to the time of my followup visit, Dr Sifri afforded me top class care in a friendly environment. This allowed me to feel more comfortable and relaxed. When it became exident that I needed cataract surgery, Dr. Sifri explained every aspect of the procedure in terms that I would understand. He laid all options out on the table and gave me his professional opinion about each one. By the time I got to the surgery, I felt very relaxed and confident that my procedure was in good hands. You can tell that Dr. Sifri loves his job amd cares about his patients. I would certainly refer anyone who needs cataract surgery to Dr. Sifri. And to top it off, Dr. Sifri is just a heck of a nice guy.!!!!

November 23rd, 2016
There is always some level of anxiety when selecting a new doctor. After much research I decided to give Dr. Sifri's office a call. After all, he was a west-sider and he had many years of experience. ell

October 29th, 2016
Great Experience
My surgeries with Dr Sifri were painless. Results were better than expected. Everything was explained in detail. Dr has a great bedside manner. Would highly recommend Dr Sifri.

October 27th, 2016
Why did I wait so long
You just don't know what your missing until those cataract's are gone

September 22nd, 2016
Talented, Empathetic Eye Physician and Surgeon
Dr. Sifri has taken care of my family's and my eyes for more than 15 years. I have nothing but praise for Dr Sifri and his staff. He is extremely talented, empathetic and very informative during and after office visits. Just had Cataract surgery and follow up (both eyes). He is a magician in the operating room. Thank you for reading.

September 18th, 2016
Eye Doctor
Dr. Sifri is an outstanding eye surgeon. Extremely knowledgeable and a great diagnostician.