Dr. Michael Sifri MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2017
A caring and compassionate doctor.
Dr. MIchael SIfri, MD provided very excellent and professional service with kindness.

July 21st, 2017
Fearful until I met this doctor!
Awesome experience even before I had my cataract surgery. Dr Sifri was very focused on me and my sight issues. His confidence and honesty in telling me what to expect was outstanding. Great bedside manner and doesn't have any arrogance that is so common among surgeons. Delightful person who has a history of great work. Very efficient office processes.Everything went like clockwork while still feeling like I was treated as a human. I would recommend Dr Sifri in a heartbeat. I am a RN and I believe I recognize a superstar when I meet one. Oh and by the way, I can see without glasses now. I am 63 and have worn glasses since I was 11 years old. Nice outcome....many doctors could provide that outcome but not sure how many could do that and have a great patient experience throughout. Great job!

July 21st, 2017
Dr. Sifri was very caring and made me feel very comfotrable

July 20th, 2017
PROFESSIONAL AND CARING
I SUGGEST ANYONE NEEDING EYE CARE CALL DR. SIFRI AND HIS STAFF TO GET AN EVALUATION ! EYESIGHT IS TO PRECIOUS TO IGNORE.

July 3rd, 2017
A RENEWED OUTLOOK AND BRIGHTER VIEW ON LIFE
Dr. Michael Sifri, preformed two cataract operations in one week, and gave me a new , brighter look on life. I was in awe as to the fantastic new sight I had, 20/20 after a week, allowing me to toss my trifocal glasses out the window! Colors, images and clarity are phenomenal. Dr. Sifri was friendly, informative, and allowed me to relax and feel that the operation would be highly successful. His office staff, and the Operating Room Staff was also fantastic.

June 16th, 2017
I can see clearly now.
I am thrilled to fix two problems with one surgery. I have been wanting to improve my eye sight (via Lasik) when Dr. Sifri told me that I had cataracts. I wasn't understanding that he could fix both problems at the same time. Well I have to say I do now. I see clearly without glasses. I am happy, happy, Happy! Thank you Dr. Sifri.

June 15th, 2017
Excellent Outcome
I had cataracts removed from both eyes by Dr. Sifri. He has a busy practice but he took the time to explain my problems and the procedures needed . I had the surgeries performed and had excellent outcomes in both eyes. I would recommend Dr. Sifri and his staff for excellent eye care. Thanks.

June 8th, 2017
Highly Recommend
Dr Sifri and his staff does an excellent job. Dr. Sifri is knowledgeable and very patient to answer all of my questions. Jackie is a great asset to his office. She manages/schedules all of the appointments and surgeries. I was very impressed on how organized the staff was for their specific position.

May 21st, 2017
Very satisfied with service I received from D. Michael Sifri and his staff. Would like wait time to be a little shorter however.

May 15th, 2017
Miraculous
Absolutely painless with miraculous results! I see as well as I did when I was a child. The doctor and staff were great! Top notch!!!

May 5th, 2017
Glad to find such a Doctor as Dr Sifri. From the time I walked into the office , through the examination and appointments, the surgery and now the recovery, a first class experience. Receptionist, nurses at the office and the surgery center all were first class and concerned for my comfort. Dr Sifri, a doctor with knowledge, concerns and personality, a rare find . Thanks to all

April 13th, 2017
Michael Sifri is as very gifted surgeon and physician.It was a very experience being his patient.