Dr. Michael Sikorsky DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
Terrific Pain Management Doctor
I was diagnosed with Failed Back Syndrome/Arachnoiditis and was extremely frightened that I would be living a life of misery until I met Dr. Sikorsky. His bedside manner relaxed me immediately and he took the time to explain the different options I had for controlling my chronic pain. I have been working with Dr. Sikorsky for 5 years now and I can honestly say that I can't imagine where I would be today if I had not found Dr. Sikorsky as my pain management doctor. He still comes in to each of my appointments and takes the time to ask me how I am doing. We always discuss my meds and if he changes one I understand exactly why he changed it. He is extremely prompt and it would be a rare occasion if I haven't seen him within ten minutes of my appointment time (that includes the time being escorted to a patient room and having my vitals taken by one of his nurses). He always has time to answer my questions and he never makes me feel like I am wasting his time. The only issue I have found over the years is that it can be difficult to get an appointment with him. It is much easier to get in to see one of his PA's and I am always able to get an appointment when I schedule it a month or so out. It is just difficult if I have an immediate issue that I need to discuss with him because he splits his time between two offices. With that said, there is always another doctor in the practice that is available to see me. I would recommend Dr. Sikorsky to anyone that is looking for a pain management doctor. I sincerely believe that you will receive the best care if you have Dr. Sikorsky as your Pain Management doctor. To me, he truly is just that good.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Sikorsky has taken time to find the cause of my pain. He doesn't stop. I thank him for that.

January 17th, 2016
Great Pain Doctor
Great doctor who finds solutions for your needs and cares about your pain and needs to make you comfortable. Highly recommended!

July 6th, 2015
Great Pain Management Team
Dr. Sikorsky and his nursing staff were excellent. I had to get a pain injection in my neck and one of the nurses held my hand during the procedure and all of them were just amazing. Recommend him for your pain needs and he thinks outside the box which is what I want to get help for my issues.

April 21st, 2015
Dr Sikorsky is very concerned about his patient as an entirety ... Spends extra time explaining your condition & options to help you manage your life while managing your medical issues that cause the severe pain ... But more important balancing a somewhat normal life too

April 15th, 2015
Extremely Satisfied Patient
I had seen "Two" different Pain Management Speacialist's before I was referred by another patient who had been seeing the same Doctor that I had been seeing as my Second Pain Management Doctor in an attempt to provide better results. This patient had a similar pain issue and was so impressed and satisfied I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Sikorsky. I can state to this Date I am just as pleased as the patient who referred me. Dr. Sikorsky handled my issue from my first consultation, to the still on going injections I receive with the knowledge and skill to help me through my condition I had not received for three years prior. I would refer any Patient with Back Pain to Dr. Sikorsky.

March 31st, 2015
The Best
Tmost attentive and compassionate doctor I have ever seen.

February 20th, 2015
Angie the PA is wonderful . The staff is the world's worst. Sikorsky is great.

May 22nd, 2014
Trust worthy
Doctor Sikorsky has a great bedside manner. He takes time to listen to your complaints and is genuinely concerned. When he wasn't able to get to the root of my physical problem, he referred me to another doctor rather than just stringing me along for more money.