A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silka is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Silka graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Silka MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Silka practice?
- Dr. Michael Silka has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silka practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.