Learn more about Dr. Michael Silka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silka is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silka
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Silka graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Silka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Silka MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Silka practice?
- Dr. Michael Silka has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silka practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.