A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sillers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sillers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sillers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sillers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sillers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Sillers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sillers practice?
- Dr. Michael Sillers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sillers practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.