A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sillers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sillers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sillers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sillers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sillers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sillers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sillers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sillers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sillers practice?
- Dr. Michael Sillers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sillers practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.