A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sillers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sillers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sillers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sillers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sillers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sillers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sillers practice?
Dr. Michael Sillers practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.