A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sills, General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sills MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sills practice?
- Dr. Michael Sills has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Sills practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.