A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sills, General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sills
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sills MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sills practice?
- Dr. Michael Sills has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Sills practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.