A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silva, Vascular Surgeon, Radiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silva, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Silva practice?
Dr. Michael Silva practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX and League City, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.