A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silva, Vascular Surgeon, Radiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silva, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ben Silva MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Silva practice?
- Dr. Michael Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Silva practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX and League City, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.