Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Silver
Dr. Michael Silver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in White Plains, NY and West Harrison, NY (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Silver is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Center, Greenwich Hospital and Greenwich Hospital Association. Dr. Silver has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Silver has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.
Dr. George Pelebecky Jr
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Aris Comninellis
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Phoebe Harvey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi12