Learn more about Dr. Michael Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silver, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Silver practice?
Dr. Michael Silver practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Rye Cardiologists.