Learn more about Dr. Michael Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silver, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Melmuth Silver MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Michael Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Silver practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Cardiologists.