A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silver, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Melmuth Silver MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Michael Silver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Silver practices Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY and Purchase, NY.
See White Plains Cardiologists.