A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silver, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Melmuth Silver MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Michael Silver has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Silver practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Rye Cardiologists.