A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silverman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Silverman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Silverman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Michael Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Silverman practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.