A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silverstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Silverstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Silverstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Silverstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Silverstein practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.