A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simberkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simberkoff
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Simberkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simberkoff, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Heroin Dependence
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Klebsiella Infections
- Mycoplasma Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simberkoff graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simberkoff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Simberkoff MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Simberkoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Simberkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simberkoff practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.