A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simek graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Simek MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Simek practice?
- Dr. Michael Simek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Simek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.