A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Simms graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simms has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Simms DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Simms practice?
- Dr. Michael Simms has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simms practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Primary Care Doctors.