- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simoff is Good. Dr. Simoff has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Simoff practice?
Dr. Michael Simoff practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Urgent Care Centers, and Detroit Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Simoff, Dr. Micheal Simoff, Dr. Michel Simoff, Dr. Mickey Simoff, Dr. Miguel Simoff, Dr. Mike Simoff