Learn more about Dr. Michael Simoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simoff
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Simoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simoff, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Simoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Simoff MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Simoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Simoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simoff practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.