A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simoff
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simoff, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Simoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Simoff MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Simoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Simoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simoff practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.