A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simons
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Simons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Simons MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Simons practice?
- Dr. Michael Simons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Simons practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.