A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Simons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Simons practice?
Dr. Michael Simons practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Anesthesiologists, and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.