A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Simons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Simons MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Simons practice?
- Dr. Michael Simons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Simons practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.