Dr. Michael Sims Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sims?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

Highly Recommend

I have seen Dr Sims for over thirty years. He has a comforting and calming spirit and answer all questions thoroughly and in layman terms I understand. Fortunately I have not been diagnosed with any thing and being healthy have not experienced his bedside manner.

August 13th, 2015

1st visit, everything went smoothly this time!

May 10th, 2013

Great OB and Gyn

I have used Dr Sims as my Gyn for 10 years, and now I am pregnant with my first child. He has always been a good doctor, ready to answer any questions and spend as much time as I need. He also performed a laparoscopy on me a few years ago. He was great with that too. The best thing I can say about Dr Sims is he uses his own experience and logic to answer questions, rather than answering based on what his medical training said "should" happen. He keeps up to date on the emerging medical information. We are impressed by his answers whenever we ask him a question during our prenatal visits.

August 21st, 2012

Thorough and Competent OBGYN

Don't be fooled by Dr. Sims' quiet manner- he spends plenty of time with patients answering questions and is one of the most thorough physicians I have ever had. He delivered my 3rd child and was the best OBGYN ever.I am so thankful he is my doctor.

February 15th, 2012

Great high risk pregnancy doctor

Dr. Sims is a very cautious and considerate physician. He uses his experience to care for you instead of statistics. Knowing that every pregnancy truly is unique and treats them as such. I have full confidence in his care and know that he will never overlook something because it isn't typical. I highly recommend him for anyone with a high risk situation!

September 20th, 2011

GREAT

I have been going to Dr. Sims for 6yrs, and i absolutely love him!! He is kind, and considerate during the exam and tells you exsactly what hes going to do before he does it. He is very professional and understanding and allows you to get dressed and then talk about the results and any questions you have in his office. He is very descriptive and good at answering questions. I have always felt in great hands with Dr. Sims.

October 21st, 2010

Great Doctor

I've been going to Dr Sims for 10 years (since I was 18) and he has always been very caring and considerate during exams and discussing things afterward.

January 19th, 2010

Very good doctor and office

I've been going to Dr Sims for about twelve years, and have gone through several different health situations with him. He is always thorough and thoughtful, takes time to talk with you in his office after you have dressed, and is reasonable and rational in his approach. The office is clean and well-organized, and the staff is pleasant and efficient.

January 10th, 2010

Don't see this quack

I went and got my PAP done by him. That went well. But then I came in several times with UTI symptoms that coincidentally appeared shortly after the PAP. He diagnosed and medicated me for a UTI, but the problem kept coming back. Then he told me I never really had an infection and he was "out of ideas." I went to another doctor who was able to accurately diagnose me with a different issue. I'm never going back to Dr. Sims again. I wouldn't even recommend him to someone I didn't like.

June 28th, 2017