A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinitsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinitsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinitsa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinitsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinitsa graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sinitsa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Sinitsa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Sinitsa practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinitsa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sinitsa practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.