A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinitsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinitsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinitsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinitsa graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Sinitsa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinitsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Sinitsa practice?
Dr. Michael Sinitsa practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.