A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinitsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinitsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinitsa
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sinitsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinitsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinitsa graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sinitsa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Sinitsa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Sinitsa practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinitsa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sinitsa practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.