A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sisti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sisti, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sisti, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Orbital Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisti graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sisti has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Sisti MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Sisti practice?
- Dr. Michael Sisti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sisti practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.