A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sivitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sivitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sivitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Sivitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Sivitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Sivitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sivitz practices Pediatrics near Jamison, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Jamison Pediatricians.