Dr. Michael Skardasis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Skardasis?

former patient

Posted on October 19th, 2015

A very polite and nice man. Unfortunately, he seemed completely disinterested in me as a patient. When presented with a concern, his most likely response was to refer me to a specialist. Doesn't seem to want to treat any conditions. Made me very wary of his ability. Does sell a lot of other things like his weight loss program, Thor pain hammer, and lots of clinical trials.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Pleasant, but doesn't appear to be interested in his patient.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Excellent health service provider for our family. Friendly staff, Pam is amazing and during follow up phone calls answers all questions. Would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for primary physician

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Great doctor

Keep an eye out on your wallet

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr. Skardasis ordered a test for my husband that our insurance wouldn't pay for. ad to pay Quest $168 after we were sent to collections. I went into the office and had the staff include on his chart NOT to do the test again. The next time my husband went in for his checkup, the test was done again. I contacted the office again and was told by the nurse that while it is on his chart, it's the nurse that usually sees the notation. After several unanswered calls to the office manager and no response to messages, she finally contacted us to tell us that it was our responsibility to tell the lab technician what tests they shouldn't do. It fell on deaf ears when my husband mentioned that there were codes for each test on the lab sheet so he wasn't aware of which test was which and because it was on his chart thought it was handled. After receiving a second bill from Quest, I once again contacted Dr. Skardasis office and waited two weeks before I called again and then the office manager the office manager called back telling us that there was nothing they could do but that we should contact the insurance company and insist they pay the bill to Quest. The insurance company refused and said it was a coding error. Dr Skardasis office mishandling this issue has cost us $268 this time and $168 the first time and we were sent to collections. He might be a good doctor but I cannot afford to go to him. He also charges a $20 fee per patient per year for nurse calls, camp forms, etc. now. I liked Dr. Skardasis but I'm not impressed with the way his office handles paperwork. Keep an eye out for yourself.

A new life!

Posted on June 24th, 2012

When I came first came to see Dr. Skardasis, I was overweight, tired all the time and on four medications. Two for blood pressure, one for cholesterol and now one for diabetes. Dr. S helped me lose 53 lbs and he took me off all four medications. Now, I have more energy and feel much better off medication. If you need a doctor who is interested in you and not prescribing another medication then you need to see Dr. S.

The best doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

I was very skeptical at first, but after meeting Dr. Skardasis and his staff, I realized there was no need to be. He is extremely through and believes in finding out what is the cause of health issues and treating the cause rather than just prescribing a load of medication and wishing you the best. When he does physicals, they take blood work a week in advance so he can talk to you about any issues at your appointment, rather than wait a week later and you get a phone call to tell you what is wrong over the phone. They also give you a complete copy of blood work so you can see for yourself the difference in your health from one year to another. They are awesome and I recommend Dr. Skardasis for anyone that is looking for a doctor who actually cares about his patients and their well being. I can only say I wish there were more like him and his team.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Skardasis is a great doctor, with lots of knowledge in the practice of medicine. After 15 years of struggling with medical problems, and switching doctors several times, I switched to Dr. Skardasis. Dr. Skardasis found that I had anemia, and gave me a treatment plan. I can finally feel normal and function feeling good in every day chores.

Never hurried, genuinely caring, knowledgeable,GREAT doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I LOVE this doctor. Best I've ever had.

Great guy as well.

Posted on November 6th, 2009

This is a guy who cares beyond medicine. I feel that he more than medical options because, I believe, he believes in other options as well. Good man. Even though he is Greek, he never once suggested that I use Windex for any of my ailments!

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

A doctor who actually listens!! What an idea! He and his staff are great, nice and caring.

If you have anything other than a cold find another doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2009

After multiple visits with Dr Skardasis it seemed that he finally believed me that there was something wrong. His bedside manner was very poor and he made me feel like I was making things up. I ended up going to see another doctor who actually took time to listen and hear what was going on. What was going on with me was not simple but even my husband, who went to see him for a cold, felt that he was unprofessional. He did not seem knowledgeable outside the realm of normal ailments and did not seem as if he were concerned that my symptoms were progressing and increasing during the time that I saw him. I would highly recommend finding another doctor who is compassionate and has a personality.