A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Skinner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Intestinal Perforation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Skinner MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Michael Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Skinner practices Pediatric Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.