Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Skinner
Dr. Michael Skinner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Skinner is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital. Dr. Skinner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Skinner has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Michael Skinner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Diana Diesen
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Barry Hicks
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi11