Dr. Michael Skolochenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Skolochenko?

The most caring physician I have ever been to

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Listened to me, had sympathy,gave me advise that would not only deal with my illness, but help me begin living a ealthier lifestyle

Well Beyond Routine

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Skolochenko accurately saw a discrepancy on a brief EKG referring me to cardiologists who resolved a major arterial blockage and and severe rhythm problems before I suffered a major heart attack. He even visited/consulted with me at the hospital on his day off from his practice. Rare physician who also meets with patients in his office AFTER examining them in one of his examination rooms.

Bedside/chairside manner

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

Dr. Skolo is an awesome doctor. He listens, and lets you ask questions. He has been in practice for many years and still has the same nurses. That says a lot for an employer as well.hank you Dr. Skolo for all you do for this community.

NO RESPECT!!

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Yes i went to him because i knew what i had. I had a bad sinus infection, and my head hurt me so bad, i thought i was gonna die. well, he said i only had a stress headache! And gave me some pain pills, which made me sick by the way! So i had to go to the E.R. the next night, cause i couldnt take it no more. And the Dr. there said i had a bad sinus infection, and gave me some antiboics to help get rid of that. So i have no respect for michael s. at all anymore. He needs to quick trying to help people, cause he cant do it anymore!!!

Posted on February 8th, 2016