A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slanina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slanina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Slanina graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slanina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slanina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Slanina practice?
Dr. Michael Slanina practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.