A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slaughter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slaughter, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Slaughter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slaughter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Slaughter practice?
Dr. Michael Slaughter practices Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.