A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slaughter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slaughter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slaughter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slaughter, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Slaughter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Slaughter MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Slaughter practice?
- Dr. Michael Slaughter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slaughter practices Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.