A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Slaughter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slaughter, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Slaughter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Slaughter MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Slaughter practice?
- Dr. Michael Slaughter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slaughter practices Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.